BNTM Finale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
ANyone see this lastnite? I cant believe Lauren one. I loved Louise and thought she should have win. Then again I suppose Lauren did look more modelly....
micksmrs Posts: 931
I read a spoiler a few weeks ago that Rebecca one. I couldn't believe it when she came third didn't really like her....the agressiveness in the beginning put me off her. I really like Louise but she was stroppy throughout the show. Lauren is defo more a conventional model. I think they were both worthy and I did want louise to win but didn't feel cheated when it was Lauren. It was a good show last night!
scotswedding Posts: 2829
Couldn't believe she won it!! She did look fab though. Louise is very beautiful but at the end of the day she did need to lose weight and she seemed bigger if anything by the end of the series. I'm not condoning super skinny models and the pressure to be thin but I don't think it would be realistic for Louise to have been crowned BNTM. Have loved Becs since about episode 2 but she wasn't very nice in last nights... Then again none of them were really. The knives were definately out... Lauren is really good friends with Brian who won Big Brother so thought it was nice that both of them won.
BellaBee Posts: 2506
Flicked back and forth from Hells Kitchen. Liked them both but Lauren was that bit better at the modelling stuff I thought. Didn't know that about her and Brian from BB, interesting!
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
I'm glad Lauren won. Louise had far to many strops through out the series. Lauran has a fab body and great bone structure - she is definitely more 'modelly'. But then Louise did take a great photo....
I thought that Lauren was right what she said about Louise at the runway show in Brazil. When Louise was smiling and laughing at the judges going down the runway and then roaring and shouting the minute she got off!
Diddlydee Posts: 190
Louise was my favourite but Lauren was much better on the catwalk. And in fairness to her she really wanted it from start to finish
[quote="Diddlydee":7x452rhc]Louise was my favourite but Lauren was much better on the catwalk. And in fairness to her she really wanted it from start to finish[/quote:7x452rhc] Ya true, she was probably more deserving alright. Dont know what it was about Louise, she was lovely , just so normal!
Alluring Posts: 929
I loved Louise's Face but Lauren was a nicer girl. The new series is due to start at the end of the month O-O