Bodysuits / Sleepsuits / Vests??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Girls I need guidance, what is the difference in bodysuits and sleepsuits??? I see them in all the shops and to me they look exactly the same :innocent: Can somebody please help me?? Also the vests, what do I need? Like there are long sleeve, short sleeve, sleeveless??? God girls feel ashamed even typing this that I don't know :-8
candypants Posts: 8575
Sleepsuits are babygrows (with feet) and bodysuits are vests for underneath :wv
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
Yeah sleepsuits/babygrows are much of a much- I'll be using sleepsuits during the day when babs is very young- love onsies on babies rather than outfits- much more practical and comfy for baby rather than buttons and elasticated waists on outfits. Also the more fleecy ones are prob best for winter. Re vests/bodysuits- I have just bought short sleeve as I'm having babs late April so we'll be coming into summer weather. Long sleeved are more for colder weather.
Girls thanks so much for that, so its sleep suits I really need and then just vests for underneath? I feel like I should know all this but Im just lost sometimes when you see all that there is out there :-8
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
Yeah sleepsuits/babygrows- mothercare's newborn are up to 10 pounds and you can get packs of 3 which have integrated scratch mitts. I just got one pack of newborn and picked up some 0-3 onsies also. Might pick up a few more 0-3 in the next few months. Maybe 2 or so outfits (0-3) for trips to relatives etc- if you want. I just got bodysuits rather than vests- I'd say the vests could creep up iykwim. Again mothercare do packs of 5 which are handy. You can get handy packs in mothercare, marks etc to start you off.
Thanks that's great to know :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
They use both of these every day for the first few months, early days you will need to change once twice sometimes 3 times :o0
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
Babsdel i'm sooooooooooo glad you posted that question cos i haven't a clue either :-8 Actually most of your recent threads seem to answer questions i have :o0
[quote="Dot Cotton":1e6ffsqe]Babsdel i'm sooooooooooo glad you posted that question cos i haven't a clue either :-8 Actually most of your recent threads seem to answer questions i have :o0[/quote:1e6ffsqe] :o0 :o0 :o0 Glad Im not the only one lost so :-8 Yeah its just a different world :yelrotflmaosmilie: