bomb threat london

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
Just seeing on Sky that there is a bomb threat in London from a coded warning from Dissident Replublicans... Oh god my God this is scary! Lets hope its not true!
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Very disappointing to see this
Jawl Posts: 8881
Why can't they move on! If people in the North who have had horrible things done to them over the years during the troubles can move on, why can't these scum bags???
buddylove Posts: 3288
Scumbags sums them up... DONT DO THIS SHIT IN MY NAME!!!!! What a disgrace!
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
No way! OMG! Absolutely Disgraceful! Its crazy that they are still going on with this! People have moved on. Nobody wants this. I was watching reeling in the years the other day and I think it was 1976 the three Maguire children were knocked down by an IRA getaway car, then 10 workers were ambushed in a van and all were killed on their way to work, it was scary that it is here in our country, I would hate to see it start again.
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Can't believe it. O:| As someone else said under who's mandate do they think they're operating. We can barely afford the counties we do have
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
Oh God I hope this is a hoax... :o(
micls Posts: 1156
Sickening. Absolute scumbags with no support or mandate who are living in the past. Hope the police come down on them like a ton of bricks and they are locked up for good.