Bonita's little man has arrived

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july7812 Posts: 1787
Just got a text off Bonita - Baby boy 8lbs 12oz born @ 12.10. Their calling him Jack, after her dad. She says he's absolutly gorgeous & she's doing ok :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Wow another July baby :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll A huge congrats to Bonita & Mr Bonita on the safe arrival of her little man Jack :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Poppit Posts: 2042
Bonita, am delighted for you pet :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll And a HUGE welcome to baby Jack :lvs Love the name. And a great weight. Yeah another JULY baby :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Cant wait to hear all about it when you get back online poppit xxx
Sugababe* Posts: 988
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll HUGE CONGRATS BONITA :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thrilled for you and DH and what a great weight too. Hope it all went well for you,gorgeous name!
January Baby Posts: 1427
Huge conrgats Bonita! :o)ll Love the name & what a great weight he was! Enjoy all the excitement! :lvs
newly_wed Posts: 1039
Great news!!! :o)ll Am SOOOOOOOOO delighted for her and her hubby! :lvs
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
Oh Congrats I love the name Jack!!
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
Oh Congrats I love the name Jack!!
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Ah thats great congrats Bonita and welcome to our newest little July man love the name Jack
Babybop. Posts: 592
Congratulations Bonita on the birth of baby Jack, :o)ll love the name :lvs
Astra Posts: 1409
My God Bonita, that was quick! I'm delighted for you. Congratulations :o)ll and welcome baby Jack (such a cute name btw).