Bonny bridal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bullbride Posts: 423
Has anyone ever bought a Bonny dress, i seen a lovely one a couple of weeks ago and can't get it out of my head. I did a search and no one seems to have said much about these dresses. What do you think of it........ [/url]
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
Afraid not but that dress is stunning!!! Have you tried it on?
Pearly Whites Posts: 707
hi haven't used them myself but the dress is fab! Love the detail on the top
i tried it on a few weeks ago, and it was fab on, but i just didn't think i'd go for something so "typical wedding dress" if you get me, but i can't get it out of my head!! so honest opinions are more than welcome!! it is a bit typical wedding dress though isn't it!!!
If you can't get it out of your head then it must be " the one"! The dress I chose is nothing like what I thought I'd go for and I love it! Has anyone seen the dress on you? What do they think?
my mam and her friend seen me in it and they were wow wow about it and made me feel wow, but i don't know if it was because they were with me. maybe i need to try it on again with one of my friends! i just thought i'd go for something with lace!
Why don't you go out and look at a few lacy dresses and see if you feel as good in them as you did in the Bonny dress? If the Bonny dress still stands out more then the others then you'll know you made the right choice. You still have loads of time left to make a decision.
yeah your right, thanks spanish bride, i've plenty of time and she said it will be out for a while also! Thanks again!! Next stop, lacey dresses..... any ideas for designers?!
Can't think of any off the top of my head! [url:1aobte3o]http://www.houseofbrides.com[/url:1aobte3o] [url:1aobte3o]http://www.rkbridal.com[/url:1aobte3o] Have a look through these sites and you might get some ideas or else there's a good few threads on this site where girls have shown pics of their dresses. Best of luck with the shopping and let me know how you get on! :wv
garran9 Posts: 4401
Spanish Bride 2b & Bullbride, Ye're meez are almost identical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad!!!!!!! :wv