boobs easing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Me Julia Posts: 1352
did anyone else find that their sore boobs began easing around 8 weeks. Mine only seem sore at nightime now. Hope thats ok!!
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
We are gas arent we, my MS went for a few days last week and i started to panic and was pressing my boobs all day to make sure they were still sore. :o0 They are sore at night like yours, especially if i dont wear a bra so id say its nothing to worry about.
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
Hi Me-Julia All my symptoms seem to have eased off. It's a bit worrying as I didn't really have many. Sore boobs and tiredness and occassional gagging was all I had. For the last week or so i'm feeling great. My waist has definately expanded and can feel my uterus when I lie on my belly at night time.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi You!! Don't worry Me Julia, I'm sure it's all very normal. My symptoms have changed the odd day as well and of course you have niggling worries, but no doubt it's just fine. Body is getting used to the hormones I reckon. Take care :xxx
breeze Posts: 1175
mine are kinda getting better-they were feirce sore for ages - eben whne the bra came off i had to hold them they were that sore. I can run up the stairs now without much soreness, thank god :o0 :o0
NewGirl Posts: 1143
My sore boobs eased at around 12 weeks too, but stillget the odd day now where they are very sore and heavy. I have gone up another brasize in past week. My tiredness eased also at about 14 weeks but came back with a vengance about a week later, starting to get more energy now again. I hope it lasts!!
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Actually they were very sore this morning when i got out of bed. I think its just during the day when i am in the office they are ok. I was glad they were sore this morning though!! Thanks for your replys everyone..... :wv