Boobs (.) (.)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Omg I swear my boobs are double the size they were! Im only 9 wks today and im gonna have to go and get some new bras so I can accomodate the spillage thats going on everywhere (!) Anyone else have this kind of rapid growth???
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
Oh yeah you can sing that!! My boobs are enormous and am also only 9 weeks and a little bit....I haven't gone for a bigger bra yet - had lost a bit of weight so had bras a little more roomier - but am seriously considering sleeping bras if such a thing exIsts - cause serious discomfort trying to sleep!! Had enough to share round anyway so am seriously alarmed at this growth spurt...my DH keeps hitting them cause he can't get used to the new position!!!
Little Boss Posts: 131
Yup!!! The boob fairy has visited me too....she can't seem to stop visiting actually :yelrotflmaosmilie: I'm very petite and would normally be size 8 in clothes and 32 C in bra. Few weeks ago went to get measured for new bras as couldn't get away with mine for any longer. Was very happy with the lady that measured me - tried on all 3 bras and was happy with fit, etc. Paid over my €78. The following day - NOT EVEN 24 HOURS LATER, I went to put on my new bra and had that terrible "2 bumps" look....I'd already grown out of them!! O:| O:| O:| O:| Couldn't believe it! Was able to return and exchange the 2 I hadn't taken tags off. When measured again that evening, I'd already gone up a full cup size again - :-8 Am 17 weeks now and will need to get MORE new bras again this wk I'd say. DH is loving my ever-increasing chest! As another poster said here before....my cup runneth over :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Tell me about it! I started out at a 34E!!! I was buying new bras at 9-10 weeks and they are starting to pinch a bit now at 19 weeks so I think I need to be measured again. Sleep bras are definitely a good idea expecially at around your stage when they are so sore. You can get packs of two for €24.50 in Mothercare.
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
I hear ya!! I bought 2 new bras in debenhams and an extender to reign them in!!!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
I was a 36F before getting pregnant and am now a grand 40G :eek :o0 Hope to jaysus they dont get any bigger. Im only 5ft 1 aswell and size 3 feet - I'll topple over :yelrotflmaosmilie:
mysteriousmise Posts: 1783
Yup, went up 2 sizes in 5 weeks. Holding steady-ish now though....
Delphinium Posts: 3027
On the subject of boobs...... are anyone else's itching??? Mine are itching and I don't see any sign of a rash or anything, otherwise I'd be blaming the concoctions I've been applying to prevent stretchmarks!
mysteriousmise Posts: 1783
Yup, especially the underneath bit, and especially when I take off my bra at night. I *think* it might be the skin stretching....
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
Oh Christ MrsDCee mine were the same pre pregnancy size as yours so really had enough already!! Mine are not so much itchy at the mo - they're like two hard massive lumps when I unleash them and need a bit of a massage to make them a little less sore! Am afraid if I keep going to bed bra-less they will be down to my knees my the time I'm finished!!