bootcamp anyone ever done it?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charliesangel Posts: 2106
any body ever tried www.bootcampireland.com im thinking of starting tomorrow??????????????
mrstee Posts: 927
having a heart attack just reading bout it ;o( best of luck with it tomoro if you starting!
deda Posts: 1220
Is it only based in Dublin? Seems to be
i no but i have to do something i have almost 2 stone to loose and its just getting harder figure something like this might help but im very unfit
hey deda it seems to be just in dublin
deda i just got a email from them and it said this, * If you are inquiring about our Bootcamp outside Dublin, email us back with your location, ie LIMERICK, in the subject line, and we will send you details when we are due to start in your location. her email is [email protected]
choogal Posts: 252
I did it last year in Rathmines. I did find it very good, although I went home bawling my first night :-8 I know that they say that you only need a minimum fitness, but I found it very tough and I went to the gym four times a week at that stage, but I definitely felt my fitness increase throughout the weeks. If my timetable was better this year I would have done it again.
sonopotere Posts: 1124
I just saw this and would really really like to start it, but i unfortunatly cant commit to having the same 2 evenings a week off every week, and I work a lot of weekends so couldn't even make up for it that way. But even still im very tempted. think i need something like that. maybe ill wait until the next session to give me a big boost just before the wedding?
ms-not-mrs!! Posts: 287
Haha my other half has been doing this for about a year and he LOVES LOVES LOVES it!!!!! I did think about starting-then thought not. O-O New people join all the time. It has a really good social scene too. Its tough but the people who like it-love it. If that makes any sense?
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
am tired just reading about it but good look wit it charlieangel!!! lets know how you get on if you go!!!