Bootcamp

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Has anyone ever done this? Thinking of doing it in our gym in the morning. Kickass - you fancy coming at 11.30am :o0 :o0 :o0
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I have never done it but know people who have and got fantastic results from it!!!!
Excellent! That is what I need to hear :o0 :o0 Doing it with H2B so will see how we get on, I may need resuscitating :o0 :o0
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I keep meaning to do it determined to do a course over the summer! Seriously I have only heard great things about it, meant to be well worth the torture!!!!
[quote="Scruff1":1yb197hm]I keep meaning to do it determined to do a course over the summer! Seriously I have only head great things about it, meant to be well worth the torture!!!![/quote:1yb197hm] If I'm not on here by 2pm tomorrow, then you will know why :o0 :o0
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
[quote="FlexyDee":3ih05x7u]Has anyone ever done this? Thinking of doing it in our gym in the morning. Kickass - you fancy coming at 11.30am :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3ih05x7u] Am only seeing this now, can't today though :o0 :wv
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
[quote="FlexyDee":xqcgajgm][quote="Scruff1":xqcgajgm]I keep meaning to do it determined to do a course over the summer! Seriously I have only head great things about it, meant to be well worth the torture!!!![/quote:xqcgajgm] If I'm not on here by 2pm tomorrow, then you will know why :o0 :o0[/quote:xqcgajgm] Will be waiting.... :o0
Was too sick to go this morning but going next Tuesday at 7.30pm if you fancy coming kickass! H2B said it was great but a bit tough but thinks that I would like it!!
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
Flexy I did bootcamp from June to September last year to get in shape for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about it, it's just the business for both toning up and more importantly getting fit. The first day I went I could hardly finish the warm up but I stuck with it 3 days a week every week and ended up losing loads of inches and going down a dress size. I felt great too and had loads of energy all the time. I'm pregnant now, but after the baby comes I'll be straight back to it to lose the baby weight! So yeah my advise is definitely go for it, it's not easy but it's not supposed to be easy....let us know how you get on next week!
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
I joined Bootcamp Ireland last year and I was very very please with my results. Lost about a stone and half, 4-5 inches around my waist, toned legs, toned arms and even though I still have a "little" bit of fat on my stomach there is still definition there. I enjoyed it a lot. The only reason why I stopped going was because after our wedding I changed jobs and doing shift work now. Would love to go back to it.