bored!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Sitting in and was looking forward to a nice relaxing night chilling out in front of the TV but theres nothing on!! So my evening has been spent on WOL! Think my bed is calling and a few trashy magazines!! Leave him down here to watch Sky Sports without me asking to turn it off every few mins!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
God there's nothing on isn't there not? I was flicking there a while back and the choice is zero! No good movies or anything. I've been on my blog and WOL-ing too. Though it's a bit dead in here today too! And Admin keep deleting the good rows! Me and H2B are going to put on a DVD and make some popcorn I think. Would love a few trashy mags actually, haven't bought any in AGES! Might go out and get one tomorrow, f*eck the recession!
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Ohhh SmileyKaz, is there another update on the blog? :o)ll :o)ll Nothing on at all! Watched the Late Late Show for the interview with the Angel lady (didn't catch her name) and it was rubbish! I find Ryan condescending sometimes. Plus the band on now are rubbish... back to channel flipping...
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I've a pile of them upstairs to get through! We prob should have put on dvd but too late now, no way would i stay awake till the end! Im brutal for falling asleep when we put dvd's on - get too relaxed on the couch and fall fast asleep after about half and hour! Even the Late Late show wasn't great.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Yup Angelbutterfly, I did a big long rambling post earlier! I have a lot of time on my hands! http://beatingmyselfintoadress.wordpres ... exy-dress/ Yeah, the Late Late didn't interest me AT ALL. I'll probably end up falling asleep too, but I've a piece of cheescake and some microwave popcorn to keep me awake!!!
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Oh god... the picture Kaz!!! I nearly spat my diet pepsi all over my laptop! How could someone wear a dress like that!?!? Your tips were great though. I had the same experience before going shopping... worrying myself silly in case I couldn't try on any dresses. Glad you're going through a productive blog phase! They're a great read!