Boston Hotels

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Any recommendations? Banging my head off a brick wall searching the internet, need help! Please? :o(
BrideBetty Posts: 172
Hi D, We got a hotel from that crowd 1800 hotels. I think they have a website now but that time a few years ago you just rang 1800 468357 (h-o-t-e-l-s) You tell them what you'll be doing (in our case shopping) and they recommend a hotel and give you a quote. You could then google the hotel and see. I think the one we stayed in was in the Theatre district the Tremont or something. I'll check it after lunch. Anyway it was good. Very reasonable priced and clean and near subway (T) and withing walking distance of centre.
contented Posts: 2625
Hi I was recommended the Omni Parker House Hotel in Back Bay. Its supposed to be classy. and not too expensive
McDanny Posts: 1435
The Hilton in Boston is great. Seriously comfortable beds which is just what you need after a hard days shopping. We've stayed there twice and no complaints either time. Its located in Back Bay, close to some shops and the Cheesecake factory which does great food, cocktails and cheesecake!!
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
JURYS, WESTIN, TREMONT, TRY www.hotelscomparision.com its a really good website
MrsCsoon Posts: 96
Depending on your budget, here are a couple of recommendations: Boston Harbor Hotel - totally fab!!! Jurys Boston Nine Zero - very trendy Fifteen Beacon - Very trendy Ritz Carlton If you need anything else just shout!!
Thanks Girls The prices are horrendous though :eek :eek :eek :eek
McDanny Posts: 1435
How much approx? I remember we got the Hilton for about 60 euro each per night for a November stay - booked direct on their website. Thats a couple of years ago though at this stage.
BrideBetty Posts: 172
http://www.1800hotels.ie These are the guys we used and I know ours was definatley not expensive. O-O
[quote="McDanny":3c4mqg7g]How much approx? I remember we got the Hilton for about 60 euro each per night for a November stay - booked direct on their website. Thats a couple of years ago though at this stage.[/quote:3c4mqg7g] The Hilton is working out at $1109 for 3 nights for 1 room :eek :eek :eek