Boudoir photos in the morning....

Go to Off Topic

CREAMYBEAMY
Mini Wolly

Boudoir photos in the morning....

Postby CREAMYBEAMY » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 pm

OOh so excited and so bricking it, have my appt for boudoir photos with edel kelly in the morning.. Havent a bloody clue what to expect and feel like a bit of a ponce now for getting them done in the first place! What am i doing!!

igottafeeling
Mini Wolly

Re: Boudoir photos in the morning....

Postby igottafeeling » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Best of luck! I definitely wouldnt have the guts so fair play to you!

Buttercup x
Mini Wolly

Postby Buttercup x » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Just try and relax and enjoy it! I was extremely nervous but I really enjoyed it all! And himself loved it >:o)

CREAMYBEAMY
Mini Wolly

Postby CREAMYBEAMY » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks Buttercup!, what did you bring with you? I am going with my hair and make up already done, grr hope there wont be any surprises!

blue2012
New Wolly

Postby blue2012 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:17 pm

I did this in Jan and it was great! Really enjoyed it. Edel in secret boudoir is lovely. I was v nervous when I got there but got some tea and a chocolate and relaxed looking at albums she had for ideas. Then the hair and make-up girl arrived and she done all that. She did a great job and I really felt pampered. Then edel brought me into the main room and let me look through all the costumes, sets and underwear she had. She left me alone to try on a few. I decided on what I was going to wear. Brought my own favourite underwear and shoes. Also brought a bikini for some less sexy shots.Think I had about 6 in the end.
I was v nervous about posing but she was very good. She would tell me how to stand, and where. She would adjust lighting and then tell me to look certain directions. The time abs flew. Didn't have time to feel awkward. She left the room in between outfits to let me change. I had a lot of imput about poses and certain looks I was going for. I had a great morning, came out feeling so confident!
Got the pics last week and I love them! Went through the big album online, there were so many to choose from. Picked our faves and Edel made them even better with a bit of photoshop and printed them. The finished ones look so professional. We are actually gong to frame one of the cuter/less sexy ones and put it in the bedroom. I want to show everyone the pics!
I would definitely recommend doing it, I felt so pampered, sexy and confident afterwards. And OH is delighted with them!

CREAMYBEAMY
Mini Wolly

Postby CREAMYBEAMY » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks Blue you have made me a little more comfortable with the idea of it now.. i have about 4 things to bring so am hoping she will have other pieces there as well as my own. It ll be a bit of crack if nothing else!!

Keith Malone Video

Go to Off Topic

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T