Bouncer Chairs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

june2007bride Posts: 442
Hi ya, Just wondering if ye could give some feedback & recommendations on bouncer chairs ye have used or bought, just in the process of looking for one. thanks a mill :wv
dovedro Posts: 1295
I got this one for DS He loves the music and the vibrate on it and its handy for rocking him off to sleep
bride. Posts: 3014
We bought a gorgeous one in Mamas & Papas, don't know the exact name - think it's Cabria or something. It looks lovely and comfortable and plays classical music and 'soothing sounds', vibrates as well. I think it was €60.
thanks girls :wv
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
We have the Baby Bjorn one with the toys across the front and he loves it. I would really recommend it, it has 3 different settings and he is on the middle one now. I find it fantastic. FP
allexcitednow Posts: 654
I did a bit of looking around and found a fisher price one (in Argos & smiths) which converts into a chair for a toddler, if I have a boy i'll get this one and if its a girl Eurobaby have a Mclaren one in brown and pink which become a chair also - both of them vibrate etc.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Smiths toystore is the cheapest I think (we're buying for two!). It was 39.99 and is reduced at the moment to 29.99 Hope that helps,m.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="Forgottenpassword":2ofqyn7n]We have the Baby Bjorn one with the toys across the front and he loves it. I would really recommend it, it has 3 different settings and he is on the middle one now.[/quote:2ofqyn7n] [color=indigo:2ofqyn7n]We have this one too and DS loved it from day 1 as he wiggles his legs and it bounces like mad and he loves it!! [/color:2ofqyn7n]
thanks girls for all ur replies, I was looking at the fisher price one (in Argos & smiths) which converts into a chair for a toddler
lambnose Posts: 915
I have the Fisher Price that Dovedro posted a link to above. It is lovely and snug and you don't have to worry about baby falling out of it. We had a mamas and papas barnaby button one before this one and it was crap. DD used to fall to one side all the time in it. >:o(