Menu

Bouquet Opinion

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Ladies what do you think about this bouquet [img:3e8mx7rk]http://bloominggorgeous.net/images/Ice-cream,%20bloominggorgeous%20%C2%A3150.00.JPG[/img:3e8mx7rk] With this dress? [img:3e8mx7rk]http://www.anglalikt.com/wp-content/gallery/san-patrick/palma-36.jpg[/img:3e8mx7rk] Are the colours too similar? Will the bouquet get lost in the dress or is there enough colour in it to set it apart? All opinions appreciated!
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Hi SSF, Love the bouquet, its very elegant, I would add a few more of the yellow and pale pink flowers to it for a greater 'pop' of colour, its beautiful though! Now that I look at it again, it is a very Bridal bouquet, IYKWIM? Loves it Must be something in the air today, I'm checking out flowers too :wv
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I think that both are fab!! It won't get lost at all. I had one colour in my bouquet- sort of a creamy rose with a slight pinky hue in it. Also had little diamantes in it for a bit of sparkle and didnt think it got lost (well IMO :o0 ) Prob a picture of it on FB if ya want a goo!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
oh i think its a fab bouquet. maybe if you added 1 or 2 deeper pink roses in it but i think its lovley as it is
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
That is a lovely bouqet,it will go beautifully with your dress.
Thanks girls! Haven't been on since I posted this yesterday - appreciate the opinions. Think I'm going to go for it! Bridesmaidzilla how did you get on with your search?
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Gorgeous bouquet!
Morning SSF, Have an appointment with a florist on Saturday, need serious guidance on this part of the wedding planning!! Meant to ask you yesterday, where did you see the bouquet?
I'm going for silk flowers because I get horrendous hayfever so I found that bouquet on www.bloominggorgeous.net. There are some fab bouquets on it if you're looking for ideas to talk through with your florist.
Jesus, that's a fabulous idea!!!That's a fabulous idea, SSF, you 'll have such a wonderful souvenir of your day!