Boy/Girl Predictions? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aylala Posts: 3673
dh is convinced were having a girl even though there is no gender yet. Iv no feelings either way yet but the predictor tests all say its a girl we did dtd 2 days before ov so who knows. Either way i dont mind once its healthy. On another note a friend of mine was dying sick of ms on both pregnancies and had one of each!
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
[quote="hartley":3phslx0i]I got 2 for a boy & 2 for a girl!. I would like to find out when possible but DH doesn't, so we probably won't.[/quote:3phslx0i] Me too, hartley. I read somewhere that dh's aren't as excited when they know.. I'd love to find out for myself, but couldn't keep it a secret so will have to live in suspense!
red_rubies Posts: 2424
[quote="Milis":amg67lef]Just looking back over these, a few correct predictions already! I'm having a boy according to all tests!![/quote:amg67lef] I just noticed that, mad!! They all say I'm having a girl & I really do feel like I am. Did the wedding ring thing as well & it predicts a girl too. Still a bit of time to wait to find out for definite!!
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
whats the wedding ring thing red rubies?
[quote="doublel":3fqaao6s]whats the wedding ring thing red rubies?[/quote:3fqaao6s] You put your wedding ring on a gold chain & hold it over your belly (I think some websites recommend you use a strand of hair! Anyway, if it twirls in a circle it's a girl or if it swings back & forth, it's a boy!
Neox Posts: 50
I've done all 3 online tests and 2 results were for a girl and one for a boy. I still think it's a boy though. Might try the wedding ring test when DH gets home from work.
[quote="Neox":2mbn3526]I've done all 3 online tests and 2 results were for a girl and one for a boy. I still think it's a boy though. Might try the wedding ring test when DH gets home from work.[/quote:2mbn3526] It might not work yet though cos I tried at 18 weeks & it was doing both, it's only started twirling - like properly twirling in the last 2 weeks. I'm not sure if it's because the babies sex organs have only developed properly in the last 2 weeks or not.
roxychick Posts: 1802
I did 4 tests. Got 3 boys and 1 girl. Not going to find out sex so it'll be a long wait to see
Neox Posts: 50
Thanks for the tip red_rubies. I didn't realise it wouldn't work this early. I'd have been sitting here this evening giving out that my wedding ring was faulty! :o0 I think we'll be finding out the sex at our 20 week scan. We're both too impatient to wait til the day to find out!
kopbabe Posts: 453
Did the 3 online and the wedding ring one. got 2 girls and 2 boys! the wedding ring one was a very definite forward and back which is a boy for about 30 seconds but then it changed to circles!!! very confusing!!!