Boy of 13 is a dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shorti3 Posts: 404
Im so so shocked at this what is the world coming to at all O:| [url:2jjzz8m9]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece[/url:2jjzz8m9]
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Holy S*hit he looks like a baby.............its so sad for the baby and the parents who will be left holding the baby...........
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Seen that on the news this morning, its shocking, dont think I knew what s3x was at that age :ooh
mini mama Posts: 834
Oh my god i feel sick looking at that....the poor kids and the poor baby...what kind of a chance have they got...i nearly died when i saw him.. my 8 year old looks the same build as him...so so young....when we were 13 we were playing,red rover and rounders etc.... shocked :ooh :ooh :ooh
Kingston Design Posts: 895
That whole story is so sad :o(
Mrs Big Posts: 919
:ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh They make them sound like two innocent kids who kissed on the cheek and got pregant! One night me a*se
thirdtimelucky Posts: 857
Oh my goodness! I genuinely got a shock when I opened the link. I expected him to be a mature looking 13 year old, but he is a BABY himself. That just does not seem right. He looks like a big bro to the baby, not his father. so sad
bubblesjenny Posts: 655
Oh my God! I really didnt know what sex was at 12. Imagine.....there only babies having babies....does the gf look much older that the boy?
trance Posts: 3129
Have to say that is shocking, he looks about 8 or 9 years old at the most, when you read the article, his dad has fathered 9 children and her mum has 6 children, so contraception obviously wasn't a big topic of conversation in either of their households. This is what happens when kids have kids then they have kids who have kids and the cycle goes on, when will people start educating their children. O:|
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
im actually crying here after watching that i just cant believe it -and just watching him in the vid is heartbreaking what sort of lives are these poor pets going to have sayin that too the girl is 15-what was she doing having sex with a boy who looks like a little child