Boy's Names

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunny505 Posts: 1807
Are you actually going into hospital with just one name. Struggling here. Wait til you see the girl's names poll - it's got way more options!!! Thanks
Angel Delight Posts: 103
I think Ben is lovely!
Sydney Bristow Posts: 185
[quote="sunny505":1xdyf57o]Are you actually going into hospital with just one name.[/quote:1xdyf57o] I did last time, I don't know if I will be this time though, since our favourites are gone :o0
Littlepud Posts: 945
i like Harry from those 3 options as its not too common. [quote="sunny505":1pvham63]Are you actually going into hospital with just one name.[/quote:1pvham63] we have 2 names picked for if its a boy and 3 for if its a girl. we didnt want to settle on just one of each in case the name didnt suit babs when he/she arrives
Mooches Posts: 875
Hey Sunny, saw the girl's names poll first! I absolutely love Ben and have done for years despite numerous relatives and neighbours using it for their dogs! >:o( It's not too popular either (3/570 in our school). That being said, one of our dogs is Harry and I love it as a name, bit annoyed we wasted it on the dog now but it really suits him as he's so cute! (completely biased!) Always loved Jack but 100% can't use that with hubby's surname so it's now top contender for our next boy dog! :o0 I think Sam is a lovely name too though. We're going in with 2 names so we can see which suits baby better.
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
Ben :lvs Think it's going to be our boy's name. We've only ever gone into hospital with one name!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I love Harry, I think its so handsome.. I actually like them all and would use any of them :wv
pinky winky Posts: 564
[quote="Mooches":gig1u61g]Hey Sunny, saw the girl's names poll first! I absolutely love Ben and have done for years despite numerous relatives and neighbours using it for their dogs! >:o( It's not too popular either (3/570 in our school). That being said, one of our dogs is Harry and I love it as a name, bit annoyed we wasted it on the dog now but it really suits him as he's so cute! (completely biased!) Always loved Jack but 100% can't use that with hubby's surname so it's now top contender for our next boy dog! :o0 I think Sam is a lovely name too though. We're going in with 2 names so we can see which suits baby better.[/quote:gig1u61g] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: I know what you mean I am raging I called my little dog Charlie, its my favorite boys name. My family has a terrible habit of naming pets people names, hamsters called lucy etc...
mommylicious Posts: 836
love all 3, but I voted for Harry. We are going in with 3 names. Can't decide.
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Thanks for all the comments. So true about the animal comments!!! I had a dog called Sam growing up but I might get over it!!! DH's choices are Ben, Sam and Harry in that order whereas I'm Harry, Ben, Sam. Suppose I'll see what he looks like if it's a boy.