Menu

Boys name opinions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

corkmarriedgirl Posts: 147
Hi Girls, Just wondering what ye think of the name Seadna?? Think its number one on my list for a boy...really struggling with girls names!!! Its a long way off so plenty of time to think about it!!! :o)ll
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
How would you pronounce it ? I've never seen it before I like unique names
corkmarriedgirl Posts: 147
Hi Its pronounced Shay-na. There is a guy who hurls for Clare with the name. Thats where I heard it!
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
I wouldn't have had a clue how to prounce it either. It's a nice name but my concern would be that not many would know how to prounce it and he would forever being spelling it for people.
Busbybabe Posts: 562
[quote="corkmarriedgirl":1i7gy01t]Hi Girls, Just wondering what ye think of the name Seadna?? [/quote:1i7gy01t] Corkmarriedgirl: I know a Seadna and I love it. It's not an Irish name you hear that often. He's the only one I personally know and he is in his 30's! The only issue will probably be having to pronounce the name to people if they are not familiar with the name!
23Daisy Posts: 416
I actually really like it and I cringe at most of the name threads here. I had to read it twice before I copped the d was silent but once I copped that I loved it. It's a lovely sounding name and is also unusual you should use it:-)