Boys name poll,

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gnomie Posts: 676
Just wondering what you girls think... I'm totally unsure of boys names but these are DH's choices. He suggested I put up a poll to see what ye think!I think I prefer Ronan but I'm hoping its a girl just because it'll be easier for us name wise!!! (obviously, I dont mind either way but wish I had more thought on a boys name!) At least we're down to 2 names for girls that we both agree on!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I picked Nathan, the other names are lovely but I prefer this one. (There's a Ryan in our family already and I :lvs the name)
zoey Posts: 1574
I voted for Ronan. I think it's a great name! Good luck with your decision. I hope you win your hubby around!!! During a really tough part of the labour just tell him that you want the name Ronan and I bet he'll be so in traumatised that he'll agree then!! >:o) :o)ll
[quote="zoey":2gje87uz]During a really tough part of the labour just tell him that you want the name Ronan and I bet he'll be so in traumatised that he'll agree then!! >:o) :o)ll[/quote:2gje87uz] Thats what I aim to do!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Obviously would prefer if we could find a name we both love though....
MidnightJasmine Posts: 238
I couldn't choose so had to comment! I :lvs Ronan, Ryan and Daire. Not too keen on Nathan-thinking of how it would be pronounced in some accents round the country... :-8
babybaby2011 Posts: 124
I voted for Darragh, think its a lovely name :wv
t2be2012 Posts: 718
I voted for ryan..its a lovely name gonna add it to my list for boys now!!!!lol
Its SO interesting to see what other people think! When DH gets home this evening I'll be sure to let him know the opinions.... Thanks a million!