Boys names

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marla Posts: 191
Girls, I need some help. Dh and I have a girls name picked but are completely stumped when it comes to picking a boys name! Can you share your boys names with me, looking for inspiration!! Thanks a mill.
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi Marla, We like: Henry Jonathan Cillian Callum Alex Liking Henry alot today! I've posted earlier asking people's opinion on the name Henry.
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Hi ya.. We have Callum(same as DublinGirl) and our favourite Fionn
pricilla Posts: 1564
We are the exact same! Boys names are hard. Then I heard the theory that if you can only think of names for a girl, then you are going to have a girl because your body knows before you do? I don't know if I believe it myself, but I do actually think we are having a girl! So, to summarise, I'm no help whatsoever to you! Here's a website though [url:117fu27t]http://www.babynamesworld.com[/url:117fu27t]
molls Posts: 149
Eoin Oisín Odhran Iarla Cillian Peadar
theoracle Posts: 7664
I am not picking these names myself, but I still like them: Ronan Kieran Jack Goran (pronounced Ghoran) Chris Oisin
marla Posts: 191
[quote:3vqtusws]Then I heard the theory that if you can only think of names for a girl, then you are going to have a girl because your body knows before you do?[/quote:3vqtusws] Interesting! I think I'm having a girl too................will know if that's true soon enough.
LilyBlue Posts: 279
Nice boys names are so hard to find. I think these are nice though: Adam Alex Cian Harry Jack Jamie Sean
Topolino Posts: 1659
No No No to Harry! Way too British. Same with Henry. Jack, Adam, Callum and Sean are in the top 10 every year so I wouldn't go for them either.
hopefullysoon Posts: 67
not even pregnant but i like Lucas Liam Brandon Daniel Finn Lennon