Brain Fart Little Survey

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
A teensy tiny survey to pass a dull and wet Monday........... :wv 1. Tell me something nice about your weekend.... 2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on? 3. What's for lunch? 4. Your favourite perfume of all time? 5. What's made you smile today?
ott Posts: 3920
1. Tell me something nice about your weekend.... We ate and ate and ate - afternoon tea on Saturday, dinner out on Saturday night, fry yesterday morning, afternoon tea with the mammies yesterday lunchtime and a roast yesterday evening - yum! 2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on? I think I'd go to a bookshop today (the rain is making me want to curl up with a good book, maybe a cookbook). 3. What's for lunch? Roast beef from yesterday with brown bread, mayonnaise, cherry tomatoes and parmesan to make myself a nice open sandwich. 4. Your favourite perfume of all time? I despise all perfume. 5. What's made you smile today? A cuddle from DH this morning before we got up.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
[b:1h0mel67]1. Tell me something nice about your weekend....[/b:1h0mel67] Collected my wedding dress [b:1h0mel67]2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on?[/b:1h0mel67] would go to penneys and spend it all on clothes - havent bought anything for ages! [b:1h0mel67]3. What's for lunch?[/b:1h0mel67] go to my mams for lunch so not sure! [b:1h0mel67]4. Your favourite perfume of all time?[/b:1h0mel67] georgi armani - the gold one [b:1h0mel67]5. What's made you smile today?[/b:1h0mel67] my puppy lily makes me smile every morning
Rogue User Posts: 6101
1. Tell me something nice about your weekend.... I made bœuf bourguignon for my Mam, Dad and sis at the weekend and it was delicious. 2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on? A manicure and hand treatment of some sort as my hands are dry and I never get to treat myself like this. 3. What's for lunch? Probably an egg or some fruit and coffee 4. Your favourite perfume of all time? Miracle by Lancome 5. What's made you smile today? Looking at my tan - its really getting golden and I love it. Haven't had a tan in years!
nelswife Posts: 3869
[b:3bi0w57m]1. Tell me something nice about your weekend....[/b:3bi0w57m] When the inlaws were over for dinner yesterday they brought over a big box of presents for me 30 to open because i am 30 on thursday...has great fun opening them [b:3bi0w57m]2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on?[/b:3bi0w57m] Yeah i think a book also - then the rest a bag of coal and a fire log and go home and light a fire and read my book [b:3bi0w57m]3. What's for lunch?[/b:3bi0w57m] Spagetti and toast [b:3bi0w57m]4. Your favourite perfume of all time?[/b:3bi0w57m] I love Escada perfume or J lo [b:3bi0w57m]5. What's made you smile today?[/b:3bi0w57m] Thinking of my first scan in a few days time, and the back rub hubbie gave me this morning
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[i:1685bihb]1. Tell me something nice about your weekend....[/i:1685bihb] DH gave me a Mum to be card with flowers & a voucher for a facial, the note he wrote was so cute [i:1685bihb]2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on?[/i:1685bihb] Love the idea of a good book. (Love walking around book shops) Chocolate, chocolate & more chocolate...really craving it now! [i:1685bihb]3. What's for lunch?[/i:1685bihb] Spicy tomato soup and a white roll with real butter.... ( we call Dairy gold real butter, you know the one in the foil) [i:1685bihb]4. Your favourite perfume of all time?[/i:1685bihb] Pleasures by Estee Lauder [i:1685bihb]5. What's made you smile today? [/i:1685bihb] Hopped into my car this morning and as I was driving along I noticed a sissors on my bonnet, just under the wipers, DH had left it there when he was cutting the cable ties off my hub caps when he was changing my tyre yesterday morning. It made me laugh when I spotted it...how random!
peacockgirl Posts: 1312
1. Tell me something nice about your weekend.... H2b's aunt (his godmother) had us over for dinner last night to begin the celebrations for the wedding and we had lovely champagne and gorgeous food! 2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on? A new dress for my friend's 30th party on Saturday. 3. What's for lunch? A yummy prawn and tagliatelle dish with tomotoes and chilli. 4. Your favourite perfume of all time? tough one... I really wanna buy flower bomb for my wedding but I don't know if I could say it's my favourite of all time as I've only just discovered it. Maybe, John Paul Gaultier as it's the first present my h2b ever bought me... 5. What's made you smile today? Thinking that I only have 4 more days in work before I'm off for my WEDDING!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Genegirl Posts: 2110
[b:hu7vfill]1. Tell me something nice about your weekend....[/b:hu7vfill] Had drinks with my neighbours (kind of a hen night for me) and didnt go to bed until 5AM..... :eek [b:hu7vfill]2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on?[/b:hu7vfill] Would buy lots of Tulips and Lillies and put them all around the house [b:hu7vfill]3. What's for lunch?[/b:hu7vfill] Dont know yet [b:hu7vfill]4. Your favourite perfume of all time?[/b:hu7vfill] Chance by Chanel [b:hu7vfill]5. What's made you smile today?[/b:hu7vfill] H2b coming home from stag today.... :)
JustBecause Posts: 3242
[b:1b5pj0jw]1. Tell me something nice about your weekend....[/b:1b5pj0jw] I had my hen on Saturday. I had the best time. Everyone made such an effort. It was really special and I feel so loved *) [b:1b5pj0jw]2. If you were given 50 euros to spend on yourself frivolously today, what would you spend it on?[/b:1b5pj0jw] I'll go with Genegirl on the flowers [b:1b5pj0jw]3. What's for lunch?[/b:1b5pj0jw] Vietnamese with a friend. Unexpectedly got a half day from work so it's a real treat. [b:1b5pj0jw]4. Your favourite perfume of all time?[/b:1b5pj0jw] Don't really wear perfume. Probably Orange Vert by Hermes. Going wedding perfume shoppin this week. [b:1b5pj0jw]5. What's made you smile today?[/b:1b5pj0jw] Lots of things!!! Thinking about my weekend, Getting a half day, I ordered thank you flowers for my BMs and I'm smiling at the thought of their faces when they arrive in work.
queen30 Posts: 1551
1) Had BBQ at friends - weather wasn't great but company and food was. 2) I'd buy a new top to wearout at the weekend. 3) soup and soda bread. 4) Vera Wang. 5) Waking up to text from OH saying he missed me :)