Menu

Brand New Pronovias Hawaii

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ThisYearB2B Posts: 64
hi, brand new pronovias hawaii (bought in Kathy de stafford) size 10 to sell, some minor amendments made (fabric roses in the train) anyone looking for one?
:o)ll
TheBridalBoutiqueCork Posts: 187
Hi there, Just thought I would contact you and let you know that selling through my store is an option for you. We would be delighted to sell your gorgeous gown and have had lots of success selling dresses like this one. Basically the system works like this We work on a sale or return basis - once the items sell you receive payment for them We work on the premise that everything in store is in or around 50% the original r.r.p. - for example if your gown cost you 1800 then we would sell it for 900. If this is something you are interested in and are unable to reach us we often accept gowns through the post or by courier and I will forward you on a receipt of transaction. The great advantage to selling your dress this was is firstly it takes the awkwardness and hassle out of trying to sell it online or through the paper, with people coming to your home, trying it on, it not fitting, them not liking it etc. Secondly the items remain your property until it sells so if you change your mind for whatever reason you are welcome to take them back. Our details are below if you would like to contact us and discuss further. Many thanks Karl http://www.weddingsonline.ie/suppliers- ... ique-cork/
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll