We recently got married and Bravura String Quartet played during our ceremony. Having just come off planning a wedding, I had to come on and write this review to let other brides know that I could not recommend them highly enough. Their music was just incredible and all of my guests have been raving about how special they made the ceremony! Bravura play in a trio or a quartet and we went for the quartet for the extra violin, but it would have been equally beautiful as a Trio. Doug, the celloist is also a beautiful baritone singer, which really sets them apart from other strings groups. He sang so beautifully for us and it was lovely to have some singing, as well as the instrumental pieces. Niamh was so fantastic to deal with from the start. No song was beyond their repertoire and they just could not do enough for me- Niamh even met with my sister twice to practice the psalm. For any of you Cork brides out there looking for a truly special ceremony, I could not recommend Bravura highly enough. We will be eternally grateful that our ceremony was made so very special for not only us, but also our guests by their beautiful music. Michelle http://www.bravura.ie/