Braxton Hicks or something wrong?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
last night I had such pains and the baby was pushing me low down on the cervix. I was so sure that my waters were going to go. i was freaked out. the pains came in waves and in total this went on for about an hour. I couldnt feel tightening of the bump but it was so sore. I didnt have this on my first. Is this Braton hicks?
shiny2010 Posts: 975
hi. I've had a good few strong painful contractions over the past couple of months and have that feeling that something going to give... it didn't though :) Has anything happened this morning. If you worried at all, I would ring the hospital and have a chat. No harm getting some peace of mind.
I felt very sick this morning but once I got into work and had some food I feel much better. It was scary though
Have you been listening to any hypnobirthing cds? they do calming and relaxing techniques :) No need to be scared (says I, who occassionally gets terrified haha) but do ring the hospital anyways. Or if you get anymore pains definitely eh. I presume you've had no leaking fluids? x
no I dont have any of those CDs and no leaking. Just pain and pressure.
if you still have the pain and pressure, do ring the hospital x