Brazilian Blow Dry in Cork?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Anybody know where does them?
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I thought that this said Brazilian Blow Job in Cork :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 >:o) >:o)
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="FlexyDee":3d5oyyu9]I thought that this said Brazilian Blow Job in Cork :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 >:o) >:o)[/quote:3d5oyyu9] Ya durty mare!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: btw for a split second I was thinking, why the hell would you blow dry after a Brazilian wax!!! :o0 :o0
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="Noodlehead":30kwgdu7][quote="FlexyDee":30kwgdu7]I thought that this said Brazilian Blow Job in Cork :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 >:o) >:o)[/quote:30kwgdu7] Ya durty mare!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: btw for a split second I was thinking, why the hell would you blow dry after a Brazilian wax!!! :o0 :o0[/quote:30kwgdu7] I know, I know! :o0 :o0 In a durty frame of mind :yelrotflmaosmilie: >:o) Blow dry after a wax :o0 :o0
madhairday Posts: 1116
[quote="Noodlehead":2j5ohk81][quote="FlexyDee":2j5ohk81]I thought that this said Brazilian Blow Job in Cork :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 >:o) >:o)[/quote:2j5ohk81] Ya durty mare!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: btw for a split second I was thinking, why the hell would you blow dry after a Brazilian wax!!! :o0 :o0[/quote:2j5ohk81] me too :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: to the blow dry, but it might take the sting from all that waxing >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)
mrdvd Posts: 649
My wife's sister has a woman from Brazil who does her cleaning. She once praised this person to high heaven at a family function. I arrived in just as she uttered the line.. 'every woman should have a Brazilian.' I think I knew what she mean't- just in case, I said nothing. Martin
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Will someone please tell Miss Innocent here what the hell is a Brazilian Blow Dry before I have to google it on my work PC and potentially get alerted for searching Inappropriate Content!!! :o0
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Is this the 12 week blow-dry?
lux Posts: 6270
All is now revealed :o0 :o0 :o0
madhairday Posts: 1116
[quote="lux":1icp3mkg]http://www.skincare-news.com/b-3085-The_Brazilian_Blow_Dry_Changes_the_Future_of_Hair_Straightening.aspx All is now revealed :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1icp3mkg] thanks lux had mad visions of contortionists manovers with a hairdryer >:o) >:o) >:o) :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: