Breakfasts!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Swisschick Posts: 220
I was looking though the the topic yesterday about how quickly people get ready and out the door, and was surprised at how many people have a cereal bar for breakfast! I can't function without breakfast in the morning, am usually in terrible form till i have it. As it's supposed to be the most important meal of the day, I was wondering how many people actually have it at all. I usually have a bowl of museli, yogurt and juice at home. Where does everyone else have it? If at all?!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
I started my new resolution of eating porridge this morning - looking forward to having that on cold winter mornings! I always eat breakfast at home, normally cereal, juice & actimel - on the odd morning that I am stuck for time, I'll grab a scone & juice in the shop on the way to work and have it at my desk.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
I have special K bliss in work and a cuppa, on my bold morning i hit mcers for sausage and egg mcmuffin :-8 >:o)
Mrs Jones Posts: 566
my favourite thing for breakfast lately is some chopped fresh fruit (strawberries are good) with an activia yogurt over the top, then some cereal on top of that (I have Jordans crunch cereal with tropical fruit bits). It's really quick and yummy :o)ll oh, and a cup of tea!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
i cant eat first thing in the morning...it makes me physically retch.. i have a cup of tea as soon as i get into work...then between half 10 and eleven i have a cereal bar with another cup of tea..which sees me through to lunch at 1pm..but i tend not to eat until nearer to 2 so that i'm not hungry again before i get home for my dinner.. x
dreamer Posts: 3941
If I was to have breakfast when I got up, it would add on another 30 minutes and I would have to sit down at the table and relax and take it easy!! So, I have a coffee as soon as I get in and a bowl of cereal about 10.00 when I start to feel hungry! Rarely wake up hungry!!
eppi Posts: 171
Make a fruit salad the night before and grab it out of the fridge on the way out the door. Have that, with honey and natural yogurt and a cup of green tea, at my desk whilst checking email.
noc Posts: 1802
I voted other because I'm in between 'at home' and 'none' as in I have a glass of juice and a yoghurt before I head out the door but to my mind that isn't really a 'proper' breakfast! I get a coffee on the way to work too. I'm always starving by lunchtime so I usually pick up lunch at 12pm as a result.
ms crooner Posts: 621
First thing I have a coffee When I arrive at work another coffee Around 10am i have a bowl of porridge which keeps me going until a late lunch around 1.30ish Although have not had a lunch break in almost 2weeks now as too busy, so eating and working at the same time ain't good
sue27 Posts: 604
I voted in work, cause most mornings I go to the gym before work - i usually grab a small banana on the way out and then when I get into work I have fruit and yoghurt and maybe a slice of brown bread. on the days I don't go to the gym I have breakfast at home though - usually chopped fruit with natural yoghurt. and a cup of tea (herbal)