Menu

Breastfeeding clothes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HappyMe Posts: 727
Looking for some cheap and cheerful breastfeeding clothes. Was looking online but seem really expensive and only want them for a few months. Anyone come across any reasonably priced ones??
whiterabbit Posts: 57
Hi happyme, H&M have breastfeeding tee-shirts in twin packs for around €20 I think, and other long sleeved tops which are around the same price. They're not on their website though I don't think.
strangeangel Posts: 1269
The H&M tops seem handy and are cheap, but tbh I never found I needed special breastfeeding clothes. I just wore a loose-ish top over a vest and pulled the top up to feed and the vest down. It seems fussy at first, but once you get the hang of it it's the easiest thing to do without worrying about flashing the world :)
HappyMe Posts: 727
Great I'll check out H&M. I have a few loose tops that work grand but with christmas etc coming up I wanted one or two BF ones as I find them handy. Had a couple from onceborn the last time which were great but they're in bits now!
strangeangel Posts: 1269
Good idea for Christmas. I just remembered that last Christmas I wore a normal dress on the day, so had to go into another room to pull it all the way up when DD needed to be fed :)
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i got two boob ones from onceborn they are great...