Breastfeeding friendlly dress for wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
Have a wedding coming up and DS is coming too, so looking for a breastfeeding friendly/wraparound dress to wear. Has anyone seen anything lately that's not too expensive?? I have looked on Asos but any wrap dresses would be far too short (I'm 5ft 10 and the model is 5ft 6 and they were very short on her)
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I've two BF dresses from Seraphine, they're quite nice and easy to wear. Delivery is pretty quick too. I'd get a simple dress and dress up with accessories, jewellery and hair.
nomla Posts: 787
seraphine has nice ones. Not wrap but nursing. [url:10u7oltt]http://www.seraphine.com/nursing-clothes/nursing-dresses.html[/url:10u7oltt]
great minds :wv
Thanks girls, just had a look and there are some nice ones. One question, (may be a stupid question!) but the model is pregnant on the website, so would the dresses be very loose around the belly if there are suitable for maternity as well as nursing? Don't want to look like I'm pregnant again IYKWIM :-)
I have a blue one and its a jersey material; they just fall perfectly; everyone complimented it at a recent wedding; the way it fell; people were like from the back u would not know u were pregnant. the dress will be a tad longer with no baby bump; but so comfie. If i had the money I would buy so much off the website. Buy ur dress size before u were pregnant; they are so nice to wear.
[quote="nomla":c6gqz5e0]I have a blue one and its a jersey material; they just fall perfectly; everyone complimented it at a recent wedding; the way it fell; people were like from the back u would not know u were pregnant. the dress will be a tad longer with no baby bump; but so comfie. If i had the money I would buy so much off the website. Buy ur dress size before u were pregnant; they are so nice to wear.[/quote:c6gqz5e0] See I'm not pregnant, sorry, probably should have worded it better. I was wondering would they still look ok, on a non pregnant person, as the model in the photos has a bump
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
My dresses are maternity and breastfeeding but I only use them for BF. Haven't noticed them being too long in front, the material is quite forgiving thankfully!
Thanks ACS. Now just to decide which one to get :-)
sorry yes they will be great npn pregnant they fall perfectly bump or no bump.