Breastfeeding Poll

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mcglick Posts: 463
Just out of curiosity O-O
SaJa Posts: 4282
I'm definitely gonna try b/f'ing. If I can stick at it great but if not, I'm not gonna beat myself up about it. I'll just see how it goes.
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Def going to try it If I can't do it or babs doesn't want to do it then I won't beat myself up about it
The PDQ Posts: 954
Definitely won't be breastfeeding.
maisedon Posts: 1394
I really want to so will be trying very hard - I think I'm the type that would feel guilty if I didn't/couldn't do it. I'm going to try my best....
Yoda Posts: 3340
I think I am going to try but will not be upset if I don't stick to it
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
def want to - but if I cannot give milk, not enough or babs doesnt want - im not going to beat myself up... :-8
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
I'm going to try because I know it's better for them....but I REALLY don't like the idea of it.....so if it doesn't seem to be working out I will switch to formula. I absolutely don't want to! But that's not a good enough reason not to even try. Now if I really don't want to AND some other reason comes up, that's different, that's fate!
broody chick Posts: 203
I voted that i am going to keep at it no matter what..... When i make my mind up on something i normally stick with it hell or high water.... That just me.....I am hoping to express from the earliest stage as i want my husband to do some feeds and i am out 3 nights a week with my degree course..... but like you girls if it really to hard, sore or not possible..i have to be practical too. My baby is so active today.....i wrecked from all the kicks.....when does it sleep :o0
madhatter01 Posts: 495
me too! deffo wana give it a go! Will see how it goes