Brian Mc Dermott band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
Hi, initially we weren't planning on having a band, however now we are considering it. Has anyone heard of this band and any opinions on them? Or would anyone have any recommendations, we are based in the north west. Thanks
oona Posts: 209
yeah went to see then play at a function, the lead singer has a great voice, overall very jazzy and sinatra like, really good if you are into that kind of music
Cat2009 Posts: 340
I have booked them and LOVe them. I went to endless weddings to see bands and they were by far the best. Great voice.......much better than anyting id seen. Go see them to see what you think. Cat.xxx
Thanks! The cd is brill. We are going to go and see them live! :thnk
Well we wnt to see them live and one word WOW :eek They were exactly what I was looking for. The lead singer has a brillant voice and the overall sound is really polished. They have a real rat pack feel but do all the typical waltzes as well. I love them :lvs Booked them straight away!!We initially didnt want a band but now I'm so excited!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Cat2009 Posts: 340
Aw i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you loved them too. We are mad about them :o)ll :o)ll ...went to see so many other bands and they are totaly great( god i sound like there campain manager :o0 ) dont no about you...but alot of other bands had older singers...but he is young and fresh(and easy on the eye :-8 hee hee) Aw no, i am glad you got sorted. wen are you getting married..you have to let me no how you get on . Best wishes. Cat.x