Brian McFadden & Vogue Williams engaged

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Just saw on the front of one of the tabloids in the shop this morning that these two had gotten engaged. Whirlwind romance! How long are they together? I'm guessing maybe 8 or 9 months?
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Heard it on the radio this morning too - they dj was saying it's almost a year since they first met so not sure how long since they officially started dating. It's not the fact it's a whirlwind that makes me thing twice about it - it's just HIM..... don't like him at all!
DillieDallie Posts: 423
Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm delighted for them! :-8 I love my celebs and shes comes across as quite grounded whereas he's been through the mill a bit lately. Gutted for Delta though - their engagement is only off since Apr-11 and he's already engaged to someone else. :wv
paperclips Posts: 3146
Best of Luck to them :o)ll
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
I heard they got engaged a while ago but only announced it now. Apparently Brian has said he will actually marry Vogue this time not like Delta Goodrem. I'm sorry I can't help but be a cynic and say, wonder how long this 1 will last!!
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Have to say that girl has some figure!! She's so tall and her legs are so long. One word.....jealous!
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
The A-hole passed some comment that he never intended to marry Delta. According to the rte website anyway so it MUST be true!!
katief Posts: 1900
[quote="DillieDallie":1azfi4do]Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm delighted for them! :-8 I love my celebs and shes comes across as quite grounded [b:1azfi4do]whereas he's been through the mill a bit lately.[/b:1azfi4do] Gutted for Delta though - their engagement is only off since Apr-11 and he's already engaged to someone else. :wv[/quote:1azfi4do] Oh yeah, the hell of a life that Brian McFadden has had. He's a tosser, a mammy's boy who was born and raised getting his a*se wiped by his mother and hence doesn't know what responsibility is if it bit him between the eyes. If anything about Kerry Katona, at least she stuck by her children.
workingmom Posts: 3429
WOW, to be engaged to become his wife.... now that's living the dream , considering the dedication he gives his kids, being wife no2 is such a reasuring position.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="workingmom":2hovuilu]WOW, to be engaged to become his wife.... now that's living the dream , considering the dedication he gives his kids, being wife no2 is such a reasuring position.[/quote:2hovuilu] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 good point!