Bridal Fair this sat at Leopardstown

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucyloo32 Posts: 957
Hi girls, Has anyone been this bridal fair before? Is it worth going to??? Im from the far south east, dont want to waste a trip if its a small gathering of stalls... if you know what i mean
Receptions Posts: 423
Hi there, The Wedding and Engagement Fair in Leopardstown this weekend is also on in Limerick Racecourse the weekend after, 18th and 19th October so if you are from the South East this one might suit you better. We haven't done the one in Leopardstown but always do the Limerick Racecourse one and I know that some exhibitors do attend both. It is a fairly big fair with a good range of exhibitors and definately worth a visit. Opening hours are 12pm-6pm Saturday and Sunday and admission is €10. Suzan.
ozypozy Posts: 2950
I went to it last year with my mam (who travelled up from Wexford) and h2b. Have to say it was the biggest waste of €30 (€10 each) I've ever seen. Fashion show was rubbish and not much choice at stands. Took half an hour to go round it. Go and have a nice lunch in the local instead!
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
thanks for your honest reply girlie- anyone else opinions???? i really dont want to waste an entire saturday if its for nothing