Bridal Heaven swords closed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Carriedaway Posts: 1863
hi anyone have their dresses bought in bridal heaven swords and managed to collect them since the shop closed down?
silly missy moo Posts: 32
As far as I am aware if the dresses were paid in full and only alterations needed the seamstress has them. I had bought my bridesmaid dresses there. If you need the ladies number let me know I will pass it on.
Heather_C Posts: 2
Hi Carriedaway, Have you received your dresses from Bridal Heaven yet? They rang me a few weeks ago to inform me they were closing, they said the dress I ordered was due in on the 20 June and they would call me arrange collection of the dress. I haven't heard from them and I tried to call/email and I am not getting anywhere. So I was just wondering if you have heard from them?
TrimBride2B Posts: 3
Hi, I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from here. The week they were due in the owner text me. The day they arrived she called to arrange collection of them. I got them last week. She was super helpful and gave me some tips on where to go and what to look for when getting them fitted. Don't panic...you will get your dresses. Cath
MrsYogi Posts: 5
Hi There, I too got my dresses, last week. The lady initially advised the dresses would be in the week of the 13th June and my mum collected them on Thursday last. Dresses had not been pressed but that was only a minor concern... thank god we got them!
Heather_C Posts: 2
Thanks for all of your responses, really appreciate it. I got a text about my dress a few hours after I posted my message on here and I am going to collect the dress on Wednesday! So panic over! :)