Menu

Bridal outlet Baldoyle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

niamhvy Posts: 1
Has anyone been there? I would appreciate your feedback on it regarding dress quality and priceshttp://www.weddingsonline.ie/disc ... =post&f=2# :-8
molarkey Posts: 19
I went here and got my dress!! They have a large selection of dresses. I tried a few on and the girls were very helpful. They can order a different size if needed.
teapotty Posts: 2085
They have a very big selection of dresses and they had a lot of good deals on "off the rail" buys. You could get really lucky with one of those but their prices are good besides. I found the girl nice and helpful but she was a bit inclined to tell me that any alteration under the sun would be possible which I know is not true. The dresses were lovely in general, good quality. I did notice though that they really drag them around the shop and the ends of the dresses were getting walked on even though they were on rails as the rails weren't high enough. I know it's only a small thing but I much prefer shops where they really make an effor to keep the dresses clean. I mean how can you ever get the "wow, this is the dress for me" feeling when you look in the mirror if the dress is grubby??
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
teapotty Posts: 2085
It's definitely worth a visit- the prices are good and the dresses are lovely. Interesting that someone else noticed the way they treat the dresses. I just didn't get it- I mean, if they looked after them they could probably sell them for a decent sale price once they are discontinued but I tried on one lace dress and the train was quite literally ripped and I could see how it had happened- they were just rough with the dresses. My mam made a valid point too when she said that if they're that careless with the shop stock, will they be that careless with your dress too when it comes in :eek :eek :eek
mrsdj10 Posts: 62
Staff are terrible- I ended up in tears a few weeks before my wedding due to wrong dress ordered and just overall incompetance!! Hope this link work ut posted already in Feedback section. Dress was lovely and great price too - just poor staff O:| viewtopic.php?f=4&t=266689
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
dublinredhead Posts: 917
We got our bridesmaids dresses here for my sisters wedding last August. Staff were helpful enough - although I got a few "comments" when I was browsing the wedding dresses while waiting on a fitting and they realised that my wedding was still 2 years away!! I found that they always ran late with the fitting appointments, and I did have to argue with the girl to let out my dress another inch, as I knew if it was left the way it was I wouldn't have been comfortable on the day. The dresses did turn out lovely in the end, and they even sewed my bra into the dress for me so that it wouldn't rise above the dress if it moved during the day so that was good. Just not a place to run up to on your lunchhour and expect to be seen on time!!!