Bridal Outlet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

terribride Posts: 627
I got my Bridesmaids dresses yesterday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I bought them in the bridal outlet in Baldoyle and I just wanted to let you girls know that the girls in there are just lovely :thnk
blondebride08 Posts: 317
Go on...describe!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
You must be delighted!! wat colour are they? Would you reccommend the Bridal Outlet?
Ok I'll do my best but they look alot better than I can describe: They're a dusky pink colour with a cowl neck line and the back has a swooping material from one shoulder blade to another very grecian/roman. I'm thinking of having them cut up to a ballet length with about 2/3 inches of ivory tulle sticking out. Hope you can picture it :-8
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Well done terribride! That is such a great thing to strike off the to-do list. Was in the Bridal Outlet on Saturday looking at dresses. Had some lovely ones there and may have found the one! :o)ll They are sooooooooo nice in there. Really down to earth. No bullshit artist snobby cows!! My advice is if you're going on a Saturday, be there when they open at 10am. We had a really early start, but it was worth it. We left around 11.30 and a queue was forming! And I went for a power nap when I got home!!! :o0
blondebride08 Posts: 317
They sound lovely, I love the grecian/roman look!
[quote="suegav":jrya1a6p]You must be delighted!! wat colour are they? Would you reccommend the Bridal Outlet?[/quote:jrya1a6p] Oh I'd defo recommend them,the dresses where under €200 which I was thrilled about :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
Do they have new stock in. I was there during the summer and saw a dress that was lovely but unfortunately not the "one"
erm they where talking about getting new stock in in mid-November but I think that was just debs and bridesmaids so not too sure!!