Bridal Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

radiantbride Posts: 90
Was having browse around New Look today and I happened to see one of these shoes lying on its own, i searched around a bit and found the other one...looked the shelves to see where they came from but there were nowhere to be seen...they were the only ones and they were in my size, and for £30 I thought these are meant to be lol. They are slightly more ivory than my dress but could they be dyed? And also are they too cheap/common as in guests may wear or own a pair for social wear?[attachment=0:2562j11d]Bridal Shoe.jpg[/attachment:2562j11d]
sunray Posts: 198
I ordered a pair of these for my wedding from their website and thought they were lovely exceot when they arrived some of the diamantes had fallen off and when I ried them on some more fell off!! Wouldn't have been too bad except they were at the front, so just be careful that doesn't happen, otherwise lovely shoe I think :o)ll
radiantbride Posts: 90
Yeah no what you mean although none have fallen off a few look as if they had "moved" lol, but when I touched them they didn't budge but I'll keep an eye on it thanks!
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
FAB shoes & Great price
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
ah they r lovely shoes. freat price too