Bridal shop-new-castlewest??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Hi everyone...was just wondering if anybody havs any feedback on aphrodite bridal in newcastlewest?? Planning to go there during the week to look for my bridesmaids dresses. Was just wondering how the selection,service etc was? :wv
deep1 Posts: 344
I was going to buy my dress there but then went for something different but I found the 2 girls so so nice. They were so helpful... Went there twice to re-try dresses and they still were so helpful even thought they knew i was in 2 minds between a dress in there shop and another... There is another shop just up the road - patricias, the lady there was also so helpful, id recommend u try there too!! Esp since they are so near each other!!
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Great! Ive been to patricias while i was looking for my own dress...i didnt see anything for bridesmaids though?? I might have another look anyway while im out there!
deep1 Posts: 344
Sorry i never read ur post right n thought it was wedding ones.... O:| But my sister tried on few dresses there also and i found the ones that im getting. I actually ended up ordering them from RK Bridal in New York n im saving a fortune on them. But i thought they had really nice bridesmaid dresses also....good luck..