Bridal Shop!! SORTED

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
Had an awful few days in relation to my wedding dress so I've changed this post as everything is sorted now and i am getting my money back for first dress.
Bluelagoon Posts: 650
Glad you got it sorted. I'd of been like other wols and stalked her at her show :) Hope you love your new dress as much as the first one
Ah I do, I love it. Feel a little teary eyed though now because of everything. I feel like my wedding is slightly tainted. So much upset all because she wrote down the wrong date (or so she says) and never checked her messages or even called into her business. Its all very upsetting but at least its sorted now. Really didnt think she would give me back my money but she obviously knows its all her fault cos she handed the money back way too quick. Oh the drama.
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
oh hun was wondering how you were getting on!! im glad u got it sorted its so unprofessional of her!! you poor poor thing!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
So sooooooo glad that you got sorted! Please now start to look forward to your wedding!!! :o)ll
mrsG2b2011 Posts: 748
Oh I'm so delighted to hear you got sorted out. Its so terrible that you had to go through such an ordeal in the first place but at least now you can relax a bit knowing that you have a dress and haven't lost out money that you shouldn't have either. Just read another dress horror story, there seems to be far too many for my liking and I've only started looking myself. The only thing I can say is at least I am well prepared from reading these stories and will be more cautious as a result so thanks for your post. Best of luck with the final preparations and hopefully now you can enjoy your dream day.
Thanks girls. It was touch and go for a while and i was on the verge of a nervous breakdown but if anyone is looking for dresses I actually cant recommend My Dress in Carrick On Suir enough. They were amazing and went over and beyond the call of duty. Very reputable and will bend over backwards for ya. As for the other place, wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
not sure what happened but glad everything is sorted for u now.
Twirl Posts: 5598
Ah thats brilliant, what a week its been for you. Whats the new dress like?
Little bit similar to the other one. It has a ruffle halter, extended bodice, a line. Well thats how its described online. Its very funky and different and it suits me to a t so all good.