Menu

Bridal shop waterford

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Photography by Michelle Posts: 156
Hi girls does anyone have any advice on Bridal shops in waterford. I have just made an appointment with all about EVE and she was so rude on the phone that I am going to cancell my appointment. But I need somewhere else to look. I have heard about the bridal house but I have no contact details. Any advice would be great Thanks in advance :ooh
mammybean Posts: 10364
Hi ya the one in all about eve is a dog but it is where most people get their stuff. There is another one called everything but the groom. My SIL is a size 12 at the most but yer one told her she could do with losing a few pounds!
Oh my goodness !!!!! Well thats my decission made! Nobody that rude deserves business. Thank you for that
orchard Posts: 144
hi shellied, waterlily bridal in Dungarvan is very good.
Hi girlas any more sugestions for waterford bridal shops Thanks
mammybean Posts: 10364
I am in waterford and cant think of any, but will ask around for you
congratulations Posts: 102
Hi shellied There are a few Bridal shops in Waterford (the Bridal House closed up during the year) they are: Chez Couture - the Quay, Everything but the Groom - Georgegs Street, Marchetti Brides - Barronstrand St., Maura's Fashions and Bridal Wear - The Quay. Then theres one in Carrick on Suir not far from Waterford called My Dress. I believe Marchetti have nice stock, I was in My Dress last year and they were very nice - I hope you have a better experience with all of these shops!!
???? Posts: 24
Yeah My Dress in Carrick is very good. Staff couldn't be nicer. Was in Waterford this morning and there's a bridal shop just around the corner from Boots (on the quay). there was no name over the door so I don't know if its new or what but there was two ladies inside unpacking dresses so either it is new or else it is being restocked. From what I could see they had a large range of dresses.
juliemoore Posts: 87
If you were willing to travel to Kilkenny there is a great bridal shop called Jeutonic on the Parade (just across from the castle). I was there last Saturday and the two ladies were lovely, I had a great time trying on Pronovais dresses.
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
yeah i went into that shop and yer one was so rude that i walked right out again. the bridal house has closed down a few months ago. there is one on the quay beside s secruity call chez au couture and the dress are fabulous. its definetly worth a look. sorry about spelling. have half a bottle of red wine down me lol. :o0