Bridal Shopping Naas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

starry Posts: 11
Hey there, Not very familiar with the area?? Is Naas any good for bridal shopping? :wv
Sinful Posts: 956
Not sure about Naas but i think clane is near you and they have a shop called classy lass and they have a fantastic collection :wv
EVIE78 Posts: 687
There no bridal shop in Naas anymore they moved it to Newbridge. I got mine in Kilcullen about 10 min drive from Naas it is called the Irish Bridal Boutique , they were very good in there :wv
bridemay08 Posts: 61
Hi, I went to three bridal shops two of which were a waste of time, went to classy lass in clane and bought my dress there. There is lovely stuff there and the girls are lovely
starry Posts: 11
Is Beautiful Brides in Naas or Newbridge does anyone know? :wv
EVIE78 Posts: 687
It is in Newbridge :wv
anonbride08 Posts: 326
I think there is one in Donadea, Naas - its called CBM i think!! I wouldnt recommend the one in Kilcullen - i know a few peolple who have had problems with it!!
DubFeb Posts: 5
Hi Starry, If you are thinking of looking around that area i would recommend Antonias, in Lower Main Street, Blessington. The Contact is Anneliese Duffy Fallon (Phone: 045857775). The first shop i went to and i didnt need to go anywhere else. Anneliese is great. Good luck..
aaaaaaa Posts: 412
Went to Antonia's Blessington thought she had very different dresses I went to prob 20 bridal shops in all she was by far the best not all over you like a rash and was the only person who said "no that dress isn't for you" instead of telling me they were all fab. Found the perfect dress in her shop!!!!