Bridal shops-northside

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs.july Posts: 3167
Hi all, planning a dress shopping trip next week. have covered Dublin city, but want to focus on North side-have heard good reports about Bridal Outlet Baldoyle and Bridal Corner in Glasneving. Does anyone know of any other good places to go??? Want to make the appointments as soon as i can. Thanks xxx
Kath07 Posts: 152
u could try Bridal Heaven in swords. they have a good selection. u could also check out the bridesmaids dresses while ur there - they have a big enough range.
Great-am bringing 2 BMs along so they can shop too!! Thanks!! :thnk
rey Posts: 496
I'll second Bridal Heaven got my dress there...If your going further north there's Balbriggan Bridal on the main street in balbriggan... The only others I know you have already mentioned
march08_groom Posts: 33
There's Pronuptia on Great Strand Street. It's more City Centre but Northiside City Centre :)
may2008 Posts: 455
i bought my dress in the bridal corner and i found them great - really helpful. theres also alexander brides - well i suppose thats more city centre but worth a look if you haven't been there yet.
thanks fot the replies everyone! I have appointments with Bridal Heaven and Bridal Corner and don't need appointment with Bridal outlet. i think 3 is enough for one day!! Can't wait :o)ll