BRIDE 1 SAN PATRICK DRESS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Leftbank Posts: 2395
Girls Anyone want to start a petition to get her posts re dress STOPPED. I am just like WTF enough is enough. Signed G4AJune11 Names below pls and will forward to Admin for action pls.
bride1 Posts: 104
Maybe send a mail to admin with your name to say your 'like wtf' cause this was posted two days ago with 47 hits and there is still only your name on it! :o0
mrspants Posts: 4652
Well the best laugh is at you, despite all your desperate attempts the dress is still not sold. :o0 :o0 :o0
mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
[quote="g4aJune11":10rw3nb0]Girls Anyone want to start a petition to get her posts re dress STOPPED. I am just like WTF enough is enough. Signed G4AJune11 Names below pls and will forward to Admin for action pls.[/quote:10rw3nb0] lol wat people will do for entertainment! Bride1 your a celeb! Can i be the first to get your autograph!? Lol :*
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="bride1":i5368x5d]Maybe send a mail to admin with your name to say your 'like wtf' cause this was posted two days ago with 47 hits and there is still only your name on it! :o0[/quote:i5368x5d] In fairness the reason I didnt open it sooner was because I thought it was another one of those god dam dress posts!!!! Posting about some thing over and over again for sale is spam and is also incredibly annoying. Imagine if every ex bride did it? There would be uproar. Also, when posting a dress for sale its also handy to include a picture, not expect a potential buyer to go trawling through a site looking for it
Little _ Crissie - Its a classic isnt it!! As for 'Hot Pants' - Since you think its sooooooo funny that the dress is still for sale I have to say the 'petition' from G4AJune11 is even funnier!!!!!!!!!!! :o0
WOW Bride 1 Hadnt realised your vocabulary stretched beyond your indentical, desperate day after day ad nauseum posts. I can guess why you described your dress as "Its a once off and it will never be made in white again!"...(or I'm assuming any other colour)... Dont worry i'm sure somebody somewhere will want it, just not anybody here :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv
g4aJune11 - Ha ha! :o0 Your posts are just hilarious -looks like Im not the only one laughing at them!! Maybe apply for a job in admin you might be able to slip that petition through with just your name on it!!!!!!!!!!!! :o0 Oh and by the way Im delighted to see your obsession with 'Brides of Franc'has come to an end because I was totally considering 'setting up a petition and sending it to admin to stop you posting about this'! :wv
Ahem ......... Bride 1, sweetheart... There is one subtle difference between both of our postings. yours are unsolicited and every single one of mine regarding Franc Warehouse has been a reply to an inquiry and after several hundred PMs I decided to publicly post all info. Hope you enjoyed getting the info pet and by the way i already have an occupation and amazing HTB that keeps me happily busy P.S. do let me know how your petition gets on re me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mrspants Posts: 4652
[quote="g4aJune11":25i8s581]There is one subtle difference between both of our postings. [/quote:25i8s581] And of course the biggest difference is that people are actually interested in the franc info, no one gives a toss about the dress.