Bride Fires Bridesmaid for Being Overweight - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cinnabon Posts: 2626
[quote="BlossomHill":21rnrg95][quote="fmh62":21rnrg95]3 words for that article/attitude - Only in America![/quote:21rnrg95] Unfortunately not, it's here live, kicking and screaming in some extreme WOL. There have been post in that past along the lines of "My BM won't lose weight"[/quote:21rnrg95] I didn't realise it was so prevalent here. I can't believe people can be so small minded. Oh I know there are bridezilla's everywhere. If you ask someone to be BM you can't expect them to change x,y & z about themselves - and then drop them because they won't change whatever you have asked them to................ O:| O:| O:|
mrspants Posts: 4652
I am weighing my BM's every week. And checking them to make sure they don't get their haircut or have blemishes. I want my photos to be perfect and i think i am entitled to do this.
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
But what if they will look better than you on the day ?? what to do ??
They won't. I will look better than everyone. I am a bride. A BRIDE.
[quote="hotpants":2u3w12zx]They won't. I will look better than everyone. I am a bride. A BRIDE.[/quote:2u3w12zx] Repeat mantra.......I am a Bride. A BRIDE (in very scary voice)
MY DAY. MY WAY. I AM A BRIDE, A [b:lwzik3bw][u:lwzik3bw]BRIDE[/u:lwzik3bw][/b:lwzik3bw].
Everyone shall bow to me and shall submit to my superiority......I AM THE BRIDE
[img:3hx2o6as]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:GdwCznM2cS4YCM:http://forthandback.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/bridezilla_1.jpg[/img:3hx2o6as] They are trying to stop me but i will get out. OH I WILL.
Hotpants I think we should write the 10 I AM THE BRIDE COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt not get a haircut without written consent.