Bride Fires Bridesmaid for Being Overweight - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlossomHill Posts: 2169
[quote="hotpants":1nv4ah27]1. Thou shalt not get a haircut without written consent.[/quote:1nv4ah27] 2. Thou shalt have several spray on tans, manicures, pedicures, hair and make up sessions and shall pay for it all.
mrspants Posts: 4652
3. Thou shalt agree with me on everything i say, do, suggest and want. 4. Thou shalt come on numerous shopping trips where i will debate cream based ivory versus white based ivory in every shop the length of the country. And thou shalt drive. 5. Thou shalt ignore the fact i bought myself Jimmy Choos and got you Atmosphere's finest as thou is aware my feet are superior. Even if thou is fucking crippled. 6. Thou shalt forgo all other activities for the entire duration of my engagement - all 5 years of it.
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
7. Thou shall be at my beck and call, foresaking all others. 8. Thou shall not have an opinion or an original thought.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
hehehe i cant get past glass bowl!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: my sister (bm) asked me before xmas if she could get her hair cut-i told her "why are you asking me"......
mrspants Posts: 4652
9. Thou shalt organise the perfect hen party, knowing exactly what i want, without me giving any ideas at all. Thou shalt be killed if the hen night is not perfect. 10. Thou shalt not get pregnant. And if an accident does occur thou shalt tell me immediately so the reserves can be called upon. Reserve BM must be fully trained.
SparkleX Posts: 1057
Love the 10 Commandments girls!! They should be distributed to all bridesmaids!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="hotpants":31whjflr] 5. Thou shalt ignore the fact i bought myself Jimmy Choos and got you Atmosphere's finest as thou is aware my feet are superior. Even if thou is flipping crippled. [/quote:31whjflr] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Oh god thats the funniest thing Ive read in a long time :o0
Commonsense Posts: 145
I have held this in long enough I was TOLD that I could not have my wedding before two of BF friends Or they would cut us out of their lives and ignore us O:| Yeah I know >:o( This was 1 week after our engagement without any idea when date was. No I have not let this go Still v v :eek :weep O:| ;o( about the whole thing Cant really but it into words so faces help
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="Commonsense":1f1jadb1]I have held this in long enough I was TOLD that I could not have my wedding before two of BF friends Or they would cut us out of their lives and ignore us O:| Yeah I know >:o( This was 1 week after our engagement without any idea when date was. No I have not let this go Still v v :eek :weep O:| ;o( about the whole thing Cant really but it into words so faces help[/quote:1f1jadb1] What????? Were they serious?? :eek :eek :eek
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
[quote="Commonsense":eb81486p]I have held this in long enough I was TOLD that I could not have my wedding before two of BF friends Or they would cut us out of their lives and ignore us O:| Yeah I know >:o( This was 1 week after our engagement without any idea when date was. No I have not let this go Still v v :eek :weep O:| ;o( about the whole thing Cant really but it into words so faces help[/quote:eb81486p] Oh my god I can't believe that. Are they worth having around as friends if that is how they treat you???? Some people have some cheek O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|