bridemaid's gifts..what are you getting them?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

windycity Posts: 2241
hi girls, just thinking about bm's gifts, what are you all getting yours? Im thinking I will have a look in a jewellers for ideas maybe.. either that or a really nice bag each, a Juicey one or something.
chefmaid Posts: 2426
getting them some jewellery - Only have the one so its easy
frillynickers Posts: 1765
im getting jewlery for them too that they can wear too the wedding, was thinking diamond stud earings or maybe a whitegold chain
sazmurf Posts: 34
My mum was in america recently and i got her to pick up some tiffany bracelets for my bridesmaids. wanted to get them something different.
LadyMary Posts: 1050
Hi, My first proper post. So exciting :o)ll I'm getting the girls jewerly that they can wear on the day as presents. I love pearls but i dont want to wear them myself, so i thought nice necklace, braclet and ear-rings would be nice. Were also treating the bridal party to their rooms the night of the wedding.
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
Hey i have got them freshwater pearls to wear on the day and also personalised dressing gowns for the morning of the wedding... i also bought them shoes and matching bag for the dresses which they can wear again.
LadyMary Posts: 1050
[quote="mentalrebel":1ad1khdy]Hey i have got them freshwater pearls to wear on the day and also personalised dressing gowns for the morning of the wedding... i also bought them shoes and matching bag for the dresses which they can wear again.[/quote:1ad1khdy] Thats sounds lovely, great that they can wear their shoes again. I love the idea of the dressing gowns. We have to go to hairdressers and make-up lady on morning so i didnt get dressing gowns.
norzsept09 Posts: 165
got mine earrings, a chain and a bracelet, will pay for their rooms on night of weddng too, and paid for their shoes too,
cabra Posts: 65
hi all i think im going to go with Jewlery too... was also thinking of getting the personalised bath robes?? Mental rebel where did you get yours and how much if you dont mind me asking ???
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
hey cabra...i got mine off a lady in portlaoise...she sends them courier to you at no extra charge...€150 for 6 bathrobes with lovely gold embroidery.... the robes are super fluffy too!! i think that and their jewellery and shoes and bags is a nice gift really!