brides of franc

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chilli crisps Posts: 186
hee hee hee, had himself going last night that i really wanted to enter the competition, he was so freaked out!!
AVENGER Posts: 4595
OOOhhh thats a good one if H2B annoys me over the weekend. It helps that he is really easy to wind up. I must print all the stuff off the website and leave it lying around.
charli Posts: 5994
i know, my mam wanted me to go for it, she thought it meant that the wedding would be paid for :) i said no, Franc just helps organise and choose stuff like wedding planners do, no payment!! you are on your own budget!
[quote:37zvme1f]OOOhhh thats a good one if H2B annoys me over the weekend. It helps that he is really easy to wind up. I must print all the stuff off the website and leave it lying around.[/quote:37zvme1f] make sure you have a camera handy as well to catch his expression, it was priceless!!
it's just too easy!! was on the phone to him there, told him i'd downloaded the application form. Total, utter silence. Followed by, "you're shitting me!!!" so much fun :lol:
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
:lol: Chilli, you should have had candid camera at his side to capture the reaction!!
believe me the tone of voice was enough!!
charli Posts: 5994
:lol: :lol: poor fella!