Bridesmaid Dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

purpleheather Posts: 108
Hi Ladies, Any suggestions for BM dress under about 200euro, I'm just having one bridesmaid and she is paying for her own dress so I don't want her to spend a fortune.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I got my bridesmaids dresses in Debenhams and they were €140 each :o)ll
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I got mine in Debenhams too. I think they were 150 each. What colour where you thinking? Because your only having one bridesmaid it might be a good idea to hit the January sales. You will get some thing lovely in the likes of Debenhams, Monsoon, Karen Millen, Coast etc. If you bought a fairly plain dress you could then jazz it up with ribbon around the waist or a corsage. A good thing about buying in the sales is that by the time your wedding comes around no one is likely to have the same dress :wv
purpleheather Posts: 108
Didn't think of the January sales Fifibear, good idea! My colour is pink, which is difficult to find this time of year, there are loads of nice styles in Debenhams, Monsoon etc but nothing the right colour.
[quote="purpleheather":5de971vc]Didn't think of the January sales Fifibear, good idea! My colour is pink, which is difficult to find this time of year, there are loads of nice styles in Debenhams, Monsoon etc but nothing the right colour.[/quote:5de971vc] Just thinking you could put up a post on this site in buy and sell. Say what kind of dress your looking for, shade of pink and size. Maybe even a picture. You never know some one might just have what your looking for!
hectic Posts: 528
I have ordered mine from a bridal shop in Ardee.....they are dessy dresses and cost 165......you choose the style and colour and they make it to measure.....they are fab!
[quote="hectic":1ljqlibj]I have ordered mine from a bridal shop in Ardee.....they are dessy dresses and cost 165......you choose the style and colour and they make it to measure.....they are fab![/quote:1ljqlibj] Just wondering, do they make the dresses on site? The reason Im asking is, if they do then they wont be dessy dresses they will be a replica. What they have in the shop to try on are probably dessy and they are just copying them
hectic Posts: 528
Hi fifibear, no they actually order them from Dessy.