Bridesmaid Dresses Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

toatsmcgoats Posts: 7
Deleted thanks!
amthee Posts: 688
Pamela scott have some nice dresses upstairs in the Grafton street shop. You could also try Monsoon and Coast depending on what type of style you are looking for.
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
Berketex in jervis have good offers I have 4 bk and they offered me the foirth dress free or 200 euros off
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
Terrible spelling 4 bm and :duh: fourth one free :)
Shorti3 Posts: 404
i got mine in alexandars 60e cheaper per dress than Drogheda O-O
Deleted - Thanks again!
OrTees Posts: 907
I got my BM's dress in Bridal Heaven in Swords- they have a large collection of BM dresses and some of the designers definitely offer junior BM dresses.
LittleLily Posts: 3682
[quote="toatsmcgoats":3kagl6nt]Thanks for your replies everyone! Another question I should have asked- One of my bridesmaids is 10 years old - do some shops cater for dresses for her age? I would love to match her with the other two adult bridesmaids if possible. Thanks again![/quote:3kagl6nt] I think brands like Dessy do Junior Bridesmaid versions of some of their dresses. Basically the same as the adults but with straps and less boobage. You might be slightly restricted as I'm pretty sure they only make them for the most popular style but there should be something available. If you have a good dress maker you would probably be able to buy a dress in a size 6 and have it adjusted to fit but I would only chance this option if you knew a trustworthy dress maker
O-O