Bridesmaid Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

One more bride 2 B Posts: 63
Hi all Ordered my wedding dress on Saturday, so happy! I know what to look at getting the girls sorted. Any recommendations in Dublin area? I'm having a MOH, BM and a JBM. All have different shapes. Would be happy with different style dresses as long as they are the same colour! Recommendations on shops would be great!
chefmaid Posts: 2426
You could try thr bridal shops as most do bridesmaid dress - But check out ordering online as you will save so much money
wah Posts: 1414
i havent seriously started my hunt yet, i've just popped into places for a gander if i'm in the area, and out of 3 places i went into the new shop in Palmerstown shopping ctr seemed to have the best selection, i couldnt get out of the one on liffey valley quick enough, couldnt breath in there and staff are horrible, and the other was tamem michael, wasnt overly impressed and the girl was very entusiastic and i have seen that mentioned by others here also, hope thats of some help to you
bridetobe2009 Posts: 1423
I was recommended Balbriggan Bridal, Bridal Corner and the Bridal Outlet.
duffgirl78 Posts: 160
Hi one more bride 2 b. Have a quick look on bestbridalprices.com , they have a great selection of dresess in different sizes and styles.
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
I used the bridal outlet for mine, and thought they were brilliant.
wah Posts: 1414
LOL i've just re read my post "i found the girl in tamem michael very entusiastic" i meant to say very UNenthusiastic, and thats an understatement, was kind of afraid to get excited or show anything really cause she was so blah...... no words to describe, do yourselves a favour, stay away
One more bride 2 B Posts: 63
Many thanks girls, ordered my dress from Bridal Outlet. They don't stock it but were able to order it for me (found it in the UK). They are lovely, never went up stairs to look at BM's dresses, but will take the girls to have a look!