Bridesmaid Gift?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Swirly. Posts: 66
Could I just canvas the board as to if you plan to get your bridesmaid a gift and if so, what do you plan to give them? I'm in the straight forward position of only having 1 bridesmaid - my sister and so know what she likes. I thought about a Hot Diamonds gift set but then I thought about something that could be engraved as this seems like the done thing. Any advise / suggestions would be gratefully received. :compress
eiffel Posts: 6
Hi, you could get a newbridge sliverwear photoframe engraved, have a nice photo of you both taken the morning of, she will always have that....I am giving this this gift for parents - picked up the frames last weekend, "screen" was the frame I liked, but loads to choose from. Good luck.
tags Posts: 544
I got my sister a voucher for Irelands Blue Book, you can use it in restaurants and hotels around Ireland. She was thrilled and can use it with her boyfriend.
wifey001 Posts: 170
Hi, I'm getting my bridesaids and mothers of the bride / groom all a massage - to get over the stresses of helping plan my big day! :o0 x
b2bneedshelp Posts: 58
hiya, How much is average to spend on the Bridesmaids gift?? The Blue Book is a great Idea but jeez even one night is way out of my budget! I was thinking max 100 euros per bridesmaid? Am I totally out of the loop? cheers. b2b